Rider's Realm

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
RiderLeangle -- Oh hey, someone actually here
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
RiderLeangle -- I'd wonder how that even works then remembered how most of that site was rarely about the actual shows lol
ramos -- I go to a small g4 spinoff forum every once in awhile and I don't know how it's still alive.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Winter 2012 Anime
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Dec 22 2011, 03:12 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

http://www.moetron.com/2011/10/02/winter-2...-anime-listing/

Going to try to pick up less this season just to try to catch up this season we're almost over with and the season before that...

Kyousogiga :
Why the hell not

Busou Chuugakusei Basketarmy :
3 minute net anime with eps every 2 months.. might as well watch it

Gundam Seed HD :
Not a gundam fan, and this is just a release even if I was... no

Natsume Yuujin-chou Shi :
Haven't seen the other 3 so passing

New Prince of Tennis :
No... Just no...

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 2 :
I liked series 1, I'll watch this... don't know what happened to that "special" from last season but oh well, full season is better

Recorder to Randoseru :
Sounds funny, probably might watch

High School DxD :
I dunno, sounds funny, I'll give it a shot

Area no Kishi :
*yawn* no

Zero no Tsukaima F :
Haven't seen the other ones, pass for now, maybe I might check out the franchise later...

Nichijou (ETV Version) :
I didn't pick up the original, but if I decide to go back on that, I'd just do the original, so pass even if I was interested

Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki :
This is a close race between "no" and "maybe" depending on if it's a 5 minute or less episode one or not, if it is I might give it a chance, if it's full episode size more than likely pass

Daily Life of High School Boys :
Fuck no...

Another :
OK this one looks good, I guess this is the first definite yes to something original

Rinne no Langrange :
Hmmmm, Seems interesting, I'll give it a shot

BLACKā˜…ROCK SHOOTER :
Yes, I liked the OVA, SubDESU is probably going to work on it and I hope to work on it too. I'm just praying no one simulcasts it... please CR and all the others don't take this...

Amagami SS+ Plus :
Sequel show... probably wouldn't watch anyways but I'm digging through the backlog of the past two seasons before picking up anything finished... pass....

Kill Me Baby :
Sounds funny as hell, watching

Mouretsu Pirates :
I'm going to sacrifice this for time, if I get the time I might check it out but no current plans

Inu x Boku SS :
Doesn't look bad but this is another time sacrifice, more likely to pick this up though

Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai :
Maybe... Undecided, could be funny, could suck, who knows

BRAVE10 :
Another under time sacrifice probably

Aquarion EVOL :
Someone I know has been recommending Aquarion forever, might as well at least give this a shot...

Senhime Zesshou Symphogear :
*sees picture* watching, doesn't sound that bad either (pun not intended), hell, based on the description it sounds like Suite, just more epic.

Nisemonogatari :
Sequel show... I don't have the time to pick up the original yet...

Ano Natsu de Matteru :
Probably not watching... Doesn't seem worth making the time for, if it was a romance between just the two girls then we'd be talking but this? meh...

Gokujyo- :
Seems like it might be worth a watch, I'll give it a try

Smile Precure :
You know if you asked me this last year I would have laughed... But I found out Precure is surprisingly awesome, Watching.
Also considering we already know the designs and the names and the story... why is this chart blank except for the logo and that it's season 9? (OK I didn't check the date on the chart)

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll