Rider's Realm

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
RiderLeangle -- Oh hey, someone actually here
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
RiderLeangle -- I'd wonder how that even works then remembered how most of that site was rarely about the actual shows lol
ramos -- I go to a small g4 spinoff forum every once in awhile and I don't know how it's still alive.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» SPokemon, The topic about Pokemon and stuff
That Guy
 Posted: Nov 26 2010, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Just watch and see for yourself.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Jan 9 2011, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

I think I'm telling this late for people to get the Raikou but theres a promotion at Gamestop to get the Johto legendary trio shiny, Already got Raikou on wednesday, some time soon they're having one for getting an Entei and after that's over a Suicune.

Sorry for forgetting to tell but then again you guys probably already know..

--------------------
PM
^
That Guy
 Posted: Jan 10 2011, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A little extra information, some of it obvious, some of it not: this offer is only available in 4th gen games, i.e. Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. The Shiny Entei will be available between January 17th and 23rd and the Shiny Suicune will be available between January 31st and February 6th. It's free and easy, all you have to do is walk into any GameStop, start up your game, select "Mystery Gift" and the rest should be common sense. If not, there's instructions available. Getting at least one of the shiny legendary trio is required to unlock Zoroark in Pokemon Black/White. I am not affiliated with GameStop in any way (yet, although I just applied to work at the 12 locations within 10 miles of my house), nor do I have any official involvement in this program. I'm just talking very formally for no real reason.

So yeah, a lot has changed between me and the world of Pokemon. Due to this promotion and my desire to collect all the pokemon in Black/White, I had to purchase a game to get one of these shinies in. I chose Platinum because it wasn't a remake and I didn't have to choose between Diamond and Pearl. I got my game on Friday, my Shiny Raikou on Saturday, I beat the first gym leader today, and I got to the second one before quitting. I chose Chimchar as my starter, evolved him to a Monferno while I was grinding for the first gym after getting creamed on my first attempt, and have caught 14 other pokemon besides him and the Raikou. Let me tell you, I have had a fuuuuuun time with my Magikarp. Note sarcasm. But Gyarados is worth it, and it's not too hard to set Magikarp as my starter and then switch him immediately for someone that can actually fight. I got him to level 17 that way. Then I received the Experience Stone and gave it to him, and I'll let that take effect when I pick the game up again. When I left my game earlier I was standing inside the second gym, ready to take on the trainers inside on my way to the Gym Leader whose name escapes me. This should be fun and easy, I've got a good team for bug types.

--------------------
user posted image
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Jan 10 2011, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Oh, I thought they would just be each week, I guess that saves me a trip this week.
Although do you really need to get them into B/W just to get Zoroark? I mean sure I was going to get all 3 of them anyways but do you have to get them into B/W though? My DS lite stopped working (Before you ask what happened the same thing that happened to my DSi that one time.. I knocked over a glass of water, that happened at the same time, except my DSi was under warranty still and my DS Lite wasn't so I only sent in my DSi). Although granted B/W come out the same time as the 3DS and that should be backwards compatible... I'm ranting now ain't I?...

As for you getting Platinum, good for you on finally getting a Pokemon game. Although if you mean Gardenia I thought she used Grass types, not Bug types.. Although if you have Monferno it shouldn't matter since you've got an advantage with fire anyways but still..

Also I feel I should post this pic I stole borrowed from g4fan hat guy
user posted image

--------------------
PM
^
That Guy
 Posted: Jan 10 2011, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You have to have ONE of the shiny legendary trio. Having all 3 is just a bonus. And yeah, you have to import it/them into B/W to get Zoroark.

Yeah, it was gardenia, and yeah, just grass types. I won against her twice (because I ragequit at a later point in the game without saving), the first time by the skin of my teeth. My entire team had fainted and it was my level 14 Budew vs. her Roserade that I'd gotten down to about a third of her health. I used Stun Spore and Mega Drain to finish her off. It took every PP I had to defeat her with Mega Drain. If it had gone one more round I would've lost. ._. And then of course I restarted. XP

--------------------
user posted image
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Jan 11 2011, 12:37 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Well I was planning on getting all 3.. I just was hoping I didn't have to transfer all 3, just for the time saving although granted it wouldn't really take that much time...

Ah, Well I don't know what else to say for this part

--------------------
PM
^
That Guy
 Posted: Jan 11 2011, 04:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (RiderLeangle @ Jan 11 2011, 01:37 AM)
Well I was planning on getting all 3.. I just was hoping I didn't have to transfer all 3, just for the time saving although granted it wouldn't really take that much time...

Oh god, that would be evil. Nah, you just have to import one.

--------------------
user posted image
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Jan 11 2011, 01:09 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Oh, Well that's good to know. The real question.. which one to import XD

--------------------
PM
^
That Guy
 Posted: Jan 11 2011, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

If the mantra "Kill it with fire" holds any value to you, the choice should be obvious. cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
^
dorogon1
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Asteroids Champion!
Pacman Champion!

REVIVE!!!!
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll