Rider's Realm

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
RiderLeangle -- Yeah haven't been in the irc in ages since admittedly fallen way behind on precure and that's what I mainly went to that irc for
That Guy -- Yo Leangle, where are you hanging out these days? Join the IRC some weekend, we need to catch up.
RiderLeangle -- Oh wow, that is a throwback
That Guy -- Oh man I found this site in the bookmarks of my old google account and maaaaaaaan this takes me back. And yet I forgot we were actually using this place that recently. Current date is 19 March 2018.
RiderLeangle -- Oh hey, someone actually here

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Winter 2012 Anime list
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

http://www.moetron.com/2012/11/17/winter-2...anime-schedule/

It's time for the list of thoughts and stuff again so here it is...

Boku no Imouto wa Osaka Okan :
Meh, could be amusing but doesn't seem worth my time... pass

Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A :
Not seen the rest of the franchise, didn't seem that interesting anyways, pass

Savanna Game : It could be good, could be bad, I might give it a try but unsure really

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Alternative Two :
I didn't know there was a spin-off thing besides series 2, I may check that out possibly

Puchimas! -Petit iDOLM@STER- :
I haven't finished the real iDOLM@STER show (It isn't bad, I just haven't had time, need to watch it though) but even if I did I'm not sure I'd be watching some chibi-dupes spin-off thing anyways... Pass

Ai Mai Mi :
This seems funny, I'll probably watch, and I'm not just saying that because my yuri radar is going off tongue.gif

AKB0048 Next Stage :
Watching, I was looking forward to this since it was announced at the end of the first series... OK sure it may have been unpopular (Mainly with AKB48 fans who didn't like the characters replacing the real members, but also with some people who didn't understand the concept (which the description for this explains anyways)) but it was a good show...

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru :
I'll pass on that one... I've really been disliking non-yuri romance stuff.. I dunno but I'm not watching this...

Minami-Ke Tadaima :
Don't know much about the franchise besides the name, but this is a 4th series and I don't have time to catch up on that so pass...

Senran Kagura :
Of course there has to be one fanservice show a season (well, judging by the pic, but it seems like a safe bet), watching

Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman :
Meh, doesn't look interesting enough to make time for, doesn't look too awfully bad but this will be one skipped anyways

Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke :
Haven't seen the other series, not picking up sequels of stuff I haven't seen...

Senyuu :
Ehhh, Something feels generic about it... so it will be a skip

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT :
That was a fun show, I'm going to watch the sequel

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai :
Eh doesn't look good enough to pick up...

Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? :
Undecided really... Might watch, Might not... I kinda want to hear more before deciding

Beast Saga :
This just looks like some bad kids show... pass

Hetalia: The Beautiful World :
I'm not picking up a show I only know the name of in its 4th season... I'm not going to pick up something in the same situation with another season...

GJ-bu :
Only if it's a 3-5 minute show...

D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ :
Not picking up a season 3 of something I don't know that well and have never seen/played...

Chihayafuru Second Season :
Didn't watch series 1, not watching series 2...

Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun :
Ehh I'll pass... Dunno why but it's not appealing to me...

Cuticle Detective Inaba :
Sounds kinda funny... I might give it a try...

gdgd Fairies Second Season :
Nah... Not watching...

Ishida to Asakura :
How about no...

Tamako Market :
I'd have to hear more before deciding... not seeming likely at this point though but that could change...

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha :
I dunno... could be interesting... Undecided

Ganbare! Lulu Lolo :
Just looks bad... pass

Kotoura-san :
I dunno... could be fun... might give it a chance...

Amnesia :
I dunno why but I'm not being grabbed by it... pass...

Yama no Susume :
Not looking too interesting but it might be good, not really sure yet

Mangirl! :
Ehh looks like Bakuman with girls, I'll pass more than likely...

Vividred Operation :
I dunno why but this seems interesting, I'll probably watch

Love Live! School idol project :
Ehhh I kinda want to watch but kinda don't... I really don't know...

Train Hero :
WTF isn't this thing like on every list and never comes out? I'm still not watching it...

Doki Doki! Precure :
Yes, I'm actually going to watch this, in fact I've been looking forward to it.
While I could say alot I do have one thing to say though... I can't help but think Cure Sword has a design oddly similar to Cure Beat...

--------------------
PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

OK here's that follow up post on the winter season I've been meaning to do...
Going in the same order as they were listed on the chart:

Ai Mai Mi :
3 minute show, not bad but could be better, the ED steals the show though. (more the vid than the song)

AKB0048 Next Stage :
Sequel that picks up where the first half left off (Actually the original was meant to be longer than it was but they had to delay the rest of it because of scheduling issues with the VAs/AKB48 members). Good show, still love it. (although if you're planning to watch, watch the first part of the series first)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT :
Speaking of sequels, this is an actual second series but it also picks up where the first series left off, and still funny as fuck. Just remember to watch series 1 if you want to watch this

Cuticle Tantei Inaba :
I have no clue WTF this is... But it is funny as fuck, just be warned of insanity, and lots of it... If you can enjoy comedies that make no sense then this is good tongue.gif

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha :
Disappointing show, seemed like it'd be good but it ended up being too dull... Dropped it by ep 3 since I wasn't even motivated to watch ep 4, much less the other eps coming out... But there was nothing interesting going on... Unless you count this... tongue.gif

Yama no Susume :
Another 3 minute show, it's a cute little story, I was undecided if I was going to watch it but I don't regret picking it up

Vividred Operation :
Good show, but be warned there's fanservice. It actually seems to have good story if you don't mind asses everywhere lol

Love Live! School idol project :
I dunno why I was ever iffy on watching this, I'm liking it. Dislike the use of the CGI dances that all these shows seem to be using anymore (I guess I should mention that about AKB0048 too, hell... Love Live has "better" CG than AKB) but that doesn't take away from the experience.

Doki Doki! Precure :
Only 3 eps have aired by the time I'm posting this but I'm loving it, so much fun, and seems to have better story than last year's Smile Precure had.

Everything else :
Not watching

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll