Rider's Realm

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
RiderLeangle -- Oh hey, someone actually here
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
RiderLeangle -- I'd wonder how that even works then remembered how most of that site was rarely about the actual shows lol
ramos -- I go to a small g4 spinoff forum every once in awhile and I don't know how it's still alive.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Spring 2011 Anime Season
KingOOO
 Posted: Feb 27 2011, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Snake Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

It feels like the Winter season has just begun, but it's time for the Spring season already!

CLICK THE LINK

YES:
Kaiji: Gonna watch
[C]: hell yes
Ao no Exorcist: sure
Hidan no Aria: yes

Maybe:
Danball Senki: Maybe
Moshidora: Watch and decide
Tiger&Bunny: aka the Easter Egg show, maybe
Sket Dance: depende
Denpa: possibly
Appleseed: maybe
Deadman Wonderland: we will see
Dororon: maybe
Zexal: check out
Azael-a few eps
Otome-sure
Ring ni Kakero: dunno

Don't knows:
Hyouge Mono: dunno yet
Toriko: Might be kinda funny

2nd Season's I haven't seen
Kampfer, Gintama, TWGOK 2

The rest: nope.
PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Feb 27 2011, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Well this list really is sucking at describing them and unless I already know it I looked them up and didn't get much.. but I'll go through it anyways, Listed in order of how the appear on the list.

Danball Senki :
Anime tie in for a PSP game, looking it up further it looks like it's going to be one of those kids shows only to sell things (Like Beyblade or B-Daman or something). I'll pass...

Moshidora :
A show about business about baseball.. I'll pass...

Kampfer fur die Liebe :
2 episode add on to a show I haven't seen, although looking it up the first "Kampfer" sounds like it might be funny, I might give the first one a chance and watch the two new eps later, haven't decided yet..

Kaiji :
A sequel to a show I've never seen about gambling.. Chief might like it but I won't.. pass

Hyouge Mono :
I really couldn't find more on this past what this thing had.. but.. an Anime about a guy into tea.. I'll really pass...

Ao no Exorcist :
Sounds like it might be interesting, I'll give it a chance

Toriko :
A couple of guys who sometimes go to my YGO at Books a Million have been recommending the Manga for a while now, Read one chapter most recent time it was recommended, I'll give it a chance to see how it is

Tiger and Bunny :
I really couldn't find anything about the show itself besides The Trailer, If all I can find is it's about product placement and nothing about the story I think this sounds gimmicky and bad, But I'll (Probably regrettably) give it a chance

Ano hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-Tachi wa Shiranai :
I can't find any info of what it is besides what's on the list.. but this sounds really Shoujo.. which is not my thing.. I'll pass

[C] The money of soul and possibility control :
The description didn't make it sound like much, couldn't find much past that besides The Trailer which makes me think theres more to this than the description tells you, Looks like it might be interesting, I'll check it out

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai :
The description didn't tell you much.. But upon looking it up it looks like an Anime based on an Eroge... I get the feeling this show probably won't be anything interesting.. I doubt I'll watch..

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi :
Look up one.. same exact thing..

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi :
Seeing the description and the title and the picture, This looks like it's Yaoi.. avoiding like the plague...

Gintama :
Didn't even see the first one, and I've read a chapter or two when they started in in Shonen Jump and it didn't really stand out to me, Pass

Sket-Dance :
A show about normal school life, If I didn't watch the thousands of other ones why would I watch this one?.. Pass

Showa Monogatari :
This looks boring as hell and I have nothing else to say... I'll pass..

Nichijou :
This one doesn't look like anything special either, I think I'll pass..

Deadman Wonderland :
We were just going over this one in the chat sort of recently, sounds like it might be interesting, I'll check it out

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko :
I can't find anything on this and the description seems very vague.. I'll wait until I hear more before deciding..

30-sai no Hoken Taiiko :
Seriously passing... this does nothing for me.. Why would I watch a show that's just advice I'll never need...

Ring ni Kakero 1: Sekai Taikai-hen :
I'm not into Sports Anime... I'll pass...

Tono to Issho :
A season 2 of an Anime I've never seen that's an adaption of 4 panel comics.. I'll pass...

Dog Days :
Another "This doesn't tell you anything so I can't decide yet".. So.. haven't decided...

Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera :
A remake of a show from the 70s that already has a couple of remakes.. Although sounds like it MIGHT be a bit interesting, Maybe I'll give it a chance

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai/The World God Only Knows :
I liked the first season, I'll watch the second season

A Channel :
This doesn't look like it'd be too interesting.. I'll probably pass..

Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream :
Sounds pretty boring (Pun not intended), I'll pass

Happy Kappy :
No... Just no...

Shiawase Haitatsu Taneko :
I repeat my last statement... No... Just no...

Sock Monkey wa Kimi ga Suki :
Three times in a row... No... Just no...

Chichi no hi Ouen :
Uhhm... I have nothing to say.. neither do they apparently.. So.. I'll wait to decide until I hear.. anything...

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL :
I've loved YGO since I was a kid, Watching. Actually I was planning to watch this anyways.. Exceed Summon and all like that...

Hidan no Aria :
Sounds like it has a chance to be interesting, I'll give it a chance

X-Men :
Pass... If I didn't give a shit about the other two marvel Anime why the hell would I care about this one?...

Maria Holic: Alive :
I haven't seen the first one.. Now I'm debating if I should if the Yuri factor outweighs the crossdresser factor........... What?.......
(Although admittedly that plot does sound like it might be funny but like I said, haven't decided on first season which I'd have to watch before a new one)

Lotte no Omocha! :
This sounds like it's probably going to be bad.. BUT It's so Daphuck I have to see how WTF it is... XD

Steins;gate :
Sequel to a show I haven't seen, Sounds like the franchise might be interesting of those two combined, I might check both out.. Haven't decided though

Appleseed XII :
Honestly I've never seen anything in the franchise.. Maybe I'll check it out though, not sure though..

Hana-Saku Iroha :
This doesn't really sound like it's anything interesting.. I'll pass

Hen Zemi:
This sounds like it has the potential to be funny as hell or bomb miserably.. Haven't decided yet

--------------------
PM
^
Chaos
 Posted: Mar 10 2011, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 15

Sweet, X-Men! Going to try and watch that, the trailer looked pretty good.

What? No one else likes X-Men?

Because the other two Marvel anime had completely different people (except Wolverine, unsurprisingly) and dynamics? I don't mean to oppose your opinion, just offering an answer.
PM
^
KingOOO
 Posted: Mar 15 2011, 05:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Snake Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

link updated, check out the new shows.
PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Danball Senki :
Anime tie in for a PSP game, looking it up further it looks like it's going to be one of those kids shows only to sell things (Like Beyblade or B-Daman or something). I'll pass...

Young Animator Training Project :
This looks like something for little kids, I'll pass..

Moshidora :
A show about business about baseball.. I'll pass...

Kampfer fur die liebe :
I'm watching the original Kampfer and have to say DEFINITELY watching.... For the plot... yeah.... for the plot.... *innocently whistles*

X-Men :
Pass... If I didn't give a shit about the other two marvel Anime why the hell would I care about this one?...

Tottoko Hamtaro Dechu :
I'm not going anywhere near Hamtaro.. pass...

Jewelpet Sunshine :
Sequel to a magical girl show which I'm guessing isn't anything like Madoka or anything.. Pass...

Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream :
Sounds pretty boring (Pun not intended), I'll pass

Dog Days :
Another "This doesn't tell you anything so I can't decide yet".. So.. haven't decided...

Tiger and Bunny :
Because of that whole thing about they told you all about the product placement aspect before even telling you the story I'm expecting this to be gimmicky and not that good, but it might have potential to maybe be good, I'll give it a chance

Nichijou :
This one doesn't look like anything special either, I wait until I hear from someone who's watched it before deciding...

Yondemasuyo, Azazel-San :
This has the potential to be funny as hell or suck worse than a black hole.. Haven't decided yet

Hen Zemi :
This sounds like it has the potential to be funny as hell or bomb miserably.. Haven't decided yet

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D :
Just because I liked Beyblade when I was younger does not make it good... I'll pass..

Toriko :
A couple of guys who sometimes go to my YGO at Books a Million have been recommending the Manga for a while now, Read one chapter most recent time it was recommended, I'll give it a chance to see how it is

Suzy's Zoo Daisuki! Witzy :
This looks like more of that stuff for little kids.. pass...

Hana-Saku Iroha :
This doesn't really sound like it's anything interesting.. I'll pass

Showa Monogatari :
This looks boring as hell and I have nothing else to say... I'll pass..

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai :
The description didn't tell you much.. But upon looking it up it looks like an Anime based on an Eroge... I get the feeling this show probably won't be anything interesting.. I doubt I'll watch.. Although if the picture is any indication I think I might consider looking into the source material...........
What?......

Look up one.. same exact thing..

Gintama :
Didn't even see the first one, and I've read a chapter or two when they started in in Shonen Jump and it didn't really stand out to me, Pass

Fireball Charming :
Sequel to a show I've never seen which doesn't sound too interesting, I think I'll pass

Sengoku Otome ~Momoiro Paradox~ :
I was unable to read the description because I was distracted by the picture... Definitely watching..... For the "plot"

Tono to Issho: Gantai no Yabou :
A season 2 of an Anime I've never seen that's an adaption of 4 panel comics.. I'll pass...

Kaiji: Hakairoku no Hen :
A sequel to a show I've never seen about gambling.. Chief might like it but I won't.. pass

Steins;Gate :
Sequel to Chaos;Head which was a damn good show, I'll be watching

Happy Kappy :
No... Just no...

30-sai no Hoken Taiiko :
Seriously passing... this does nothing for me.. Why would I watch a show that's just advice I'll never need...

Sket-Dance :
A show about normal school life, If I didn't watch the thousands of other ones why would I watch this one?.. Pass

Hyouge Mono :
I really couldn't find more on this past what this thing had.. but.. an Anime about a guy into tea.. I'll really pass...

Hidan no Aria :
Sounds like it has a chance to be interesting, I'll give it a chance

Sofuteni :
I'm not into sports Anime... passing..

A Channel :
This doesn't look like it'd be too interesting.. I'll probably pass..

I can't find anything on this and the description seems very vague.. I'll wait until I hear more before deciding..

Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera :
A remake of a show from the 70s that already has a couple of remakes.. Although sounds like it MIGHT be a bit interesting, Maybe I'll give it a chance

Maria Holic: Alive :
I haven't seen the first one.. Now I'm debating if I should if the Yuri factor outweighs the crossdresser factor........... What?.......
(Although admittedly that plot does sound like it might be funny but like I said, haven't decided on first season which I'd have to watch before a new one, Seriously though does anyone know if it's any good?)

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi :
Seeing the description and the title and the picture, This looks like it's Yaoi.. avoiding like the plague...

Ao no Exorcist :
Sounds like it might be interesting, I'll give it a chance

Ring ni Kakero 1: Sekai Taikai-hen :
I'm not into Sports Anime... I'll pass...

Astarotte no Omocha! :
This sounds like it's probably going to be bad.. BUT It's so Daphuck I have to see how WTF it is... XD

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL :
I've loved YGO since I was a kid, Watching. Actually I was planning to watch this anyways.. Exceed Summon and all like that...

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai/The World God Only Knows 2 :
I liked the first season, I'll watch the second season

Seikon no Qwaser 2 :
Haven't seen the first one... But I think I might consider watching it for the "plot"....

Honto no Atta! Reibai-Sensei :
This could either be really good or really bad, I'll wait until I hear from people who have seen it before deciding..

The description didn't make it sound like much, But I saw the trailer and it looks like it's actually going to be interesting, I think I'll watch

Ano hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-Tachi wa Shiranai :
I can't find any info of what it is besides what's on the list.. but this sounds really Shoujo.. which is not my thing.. I'll pass

Deadman Wonderland :
Sounds like it might be interesting, And I read a few chapters of the Manga when I saw it at books a million a couple of weeks ago, I'll be watching (Maybe for the plot..)

Fujilog :
Doesn't look like anything interesting, I'll pass

--------------------
PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Apr 19 2011, 01:14 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

OK establishing from the first few eps since everything is out

Kampfer fur die liebe :
I liked the first season, and I liked the episode they aired.. BUT this sequel was only 2 episodes but the earthquake preempted the 1st one so I'm going to have to wait for the Blu-Ray for that (Like I didn't want that anyways?). But it seems like with the ending of the first one and assuming nothing major happened in 1 (or 13 or whatever) it seems like they left room for another sequel which I hope they make, this time a full season

Dog Days :
The story seems like it's not had alot of thought but it's still a pretty fun show, If you're not looking for something overly serious and just looking for a fun show this is pretty good. Also if that's not enough full of cute girls and on top of that Sasuke Obstacle References, what's not to love?

Tiger and Bunny :
I was worried this was going to suck big time but this is pretty good too, fun little show and can get serious when it has to it

Yondemasu yo, Azazel-San :
I was afraid this one would also be bad but it's so wrong it's hilarious XD . The 12 minute episodes seem weird but it looks like it just has alot of commercials in the broadcast

Hen Zemi :
Remember what I just said about Azazel-San? All of it still applies, if not more, this show is just so damn weird it's fucking hilarious XD
(But also has the weird 12 minutes of actual episode thing)

Toriko :
I saw the first episode and it's not that it's bad but personally I'm not seeing the appeal, I'm going to keep watching for a bit but I think I'm probably going to end up dropping this...

Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai :
If you watch shows "for the plot" I can recommend this (Assuming you don't mind the warning tape censoring of some parts), And on top of that it's pretty funny at times and the end of episode 1 makes me think it's going to get some actual story too

Contrary to what I said in the preliminary thoughts.. Not the same as OTnTwN, For something based on an Eroge and airing on the same channel that aired Freezing uncensored I expected more, But it was funny at like one or two parts in the first episode but it really wasn't doing anything for the story, and if you're expecting fanservice you're going to be disappointed too if the first ep was any indication, In the whole episode it seems like any of the girls they've shown so far has barely gotten any time.. Looks like they're trying to set up the guy with his little brother... I'll give it a few more episodes but right now I expect to drop it in the near future...

Sengoku Otome ~Momoiro Paradox~ :
So far this is turning out to be a good show (Then again any Anime where it's being set in a world with no males seems like a good world to me tongue.gif ), Seems to be a good mix of comedy and serious moments and again, full of good looking girls, what's not to like?

Steins;Gate :
Really far into the series so it's sort of slow so far, But still good for early into a show, besides, if Chaos;Head was any indication this show is has the potential to end up being epic

Hidan no Aria :
Only the first ep is out so they've barely gotten into the show but if episode one is any indication it seems to have a good balance between serious and comedy, pretty good based on what's out

The first episode was... weird... But from what I've seen it looks like a pretty fun show, looks like it has potential to get really interesting, Weird as hell but good so far

Dororon Enma-kun Meramera :
OK this show is pretty damn funny from what they've shown so far, definitely going to continue

Maria+Holic: Alive :
OK I haven't seen this one yet but I'm listing it just because I'm 3 episodes into the first one. Just letting you guys know about the first one I was expecting more fanservice for a show promising a lesbian but it seems to be more comedic, If I had time I'd watch more of the first but I'm not prioritizing it high in my watches

Ao no Exorcist :
The first episode barely gets into it and didn't really pick up until mid-way to late into the episode but it has potential to be good, I'm going to continue it

Astarotte no Omocha :
This show really doesn't seem to have much going for it so far, it has it's moments but so far not much seems to be happening. I'm going to continue just to see how WTF it gets XD

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL :
(Pronounced Ze-Al for the record). I've been a fan of YGO since it first came out here, So far the first episode is showing potential but it's barely gotten into the show, also it has to follow 5Ds so that might set the YGO bar high for it, hoping it can keep up.
Although I'm more wondering how Exceeds are going to change the game but that's not what we're talking here..

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai/The World God Only Knows 2 :
The first two eps aren't bad but it seems like the first season has been better based on what I've seen so far, I dunno, maybe it was just this first arc that wasn't great compared to the first season. It's probably going to pick up, honestly it'd be better if I hadn't seen season one first

Seikon no Qwaser 2 :
I finished the first one and I have got to say it was an awesome show... plenty of good fanservice, epic fights, and they actually wrote out a story for all that, And with what I've seen so far (Which is only ep 1 since I wait for the uncensored) it seems to be more of the same

Honto no Atta! Reibai-Sensei :
OK the animation makes it look like it's a flash animation (And with the 5 minute episode it probably is), But based on the first episode it seems pretty funny so far.

I'm not sure where exactly it's going but it seems pretty awesome based on the first episode, it has the potential to be a damn good show and I'm hoping it lives up to it

Deadman Wonderland :
Ep 1 didn't really explain where it's going but it did set it up pretty well, seems like it's a pretty good show, I hope it gets better because while it's good so far it could get better

Everything else: Either don't plan on watching or if there is something there I haven't started yet

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll