Rider's Realm

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
RiderLeangle -- Oh hey, someone actually here
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
RiderLeangle -- I'd wonder how that even works then remembered how most of that site was rarely about the actual shows lol
ramos -- I go to a small g4 spinoff forum every once in awhile and I don't know how it's still alive.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Summer 2012 Anime
RiderLeangle
 Posted: May 31 2012, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Seems kinda early to make this post and the list will probably be updated but here it goes...
http://static.neregate.com/2012/05/neregat...12-Anime-v3.png

Kingdom ;
Maybe, not really grabbing me...

Pokemon: Best Wishes 2 ;
I'll pass... I haven't really cared about the Pokemon show in years... I still like the games (Even if I didn't care for gen 5 too much) but the show? nah...

Muv-Luv Alternative: Second Eclipse ;
*sees girls in pic* *sees it's based on eroge* Sold...
But might as well watch it considering I've had This song for a few years, didn't know it was from an Eroge though... lol

Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu: Uta Koi. ;
Nah... doesn't look that interesting... not unless these are yuri romance things but judging by the pic I'm guessing not... so no... passing...

YuruYuri♪♪ ;
Watching, saw series 1 and that was funny as hell, hell... series 1 was one of two shows I didn't fall behind that season... and the other I subbed...

Natsuyuki Rendezvous ;
Not really appealing to me... pass...

Moyashimon Returns ;
Not really familiar with Moyashimon, not going to watch anything to watch a sequel, I still have spring's season and last year to catch up on...

Sword Art Online ;
Seems like it could be ok but hearing it's an mmo adaption makes me worried it could suck... so I'll just say maybe...
EDIT: Nevermind... it's not based on an mmo... apparently it's like Accel World... I guess that'll be ok... I'll still say maybe though

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate ;
Meh... maybe... likely no...

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. ;
This sounds funny, watching

Dog Days' ;
Watching, series 1 was a fun show, and on top of that you have cute animal girls and Sasuke references, what's not to like?

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 2 ;
I'll watch it, series 1 isn't bad... granted I missed it when it was airing because of sucky sub groups, been watching it though and was going to watch the last ep after making this post... I'm not saying that I want to be the one to do it but I seriously hope some group besides Commie and Hadena do it (please no gg though... they didn't do series but I don't want them either)... I'm rambling on now? but yeah... watching...

Oda Nobuna no Yabou ;
This sounds just like "Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox" just with a guy main character... I guess I'll watch since I liked Sengoku Otome, hopefully that change doesn't make it bad though...

Binbou-gami ga! ;
Eh, this could be funny... I guess I'll watch

Hakuouki: Reimei-roku ;
This doesn't sound bad... but not sure if I'm going to pick it up since I've never even heard of what this is a prequel to... so I'll go with maybe...

Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukou Tenmon-Bu ;
This sounds funny... I guess I'll watch despite being very afraid that all the girls are yaoi fans... lol

Tari Tari ;
Undecided, probably skipping so I don't pick up too much

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! ;
This could be funny... I might watch...

Campione! ;
I'm going to wait until I hear more before picking... this could either be total shit or could be good...

Kokoro Connect ;
Eh maybe... undecided...

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica ;
I guess I'll watch

Rinne no Yurifuel Lagrange 2 ;
I liked series 1, I'm going to watch this, hell I was disappointed when series 1 ended, it was a nice show

Joshiraku ;
Waiting until I hear more, probably no

La storia della Arcana Famigila ;
Probably not watching... doesn't seem too interesting imo

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita ;
Eh this could be funny... why not...

Aruvu Rezuru: Kikai Jikake no Yousei-tachi ;
Maybe... undecided

Chitose Get You!! ;
No... passing...

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll