Rider's Realm

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
RiderLeangle -- Oh hey, someone actually here
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
RiderLeangle -- I'd wonder how that even works then remembered how most of that site was rarely about the actual shows lol
ramos -- I go to a small g4 spinoff forum every once in awhile and I don't know how it's still alive.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Summer Anime 2011
KingOOO
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Snake Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

http://www.moetron.com/2011/04/17/summer-2...-anime-listing/

Probably/Yes
Appleseed
Blade
Blood-C
No. 6
Kamisama Dolls
Sacred Seven
Manyuu Hikenchou
Dantalion no Shoka
Ikoku Meiro no Croisee

No/Not Likely
everything else.
PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Well I'm going to be going over every show on the list again like I did for spring,

Appleseed XIII :
I thought this was supposed to be part of the spring season but I guess it got pushed back
Honestly I've never seen anything in the franchise.. Maybe I'll check it out though, not sure though..

Inumarudashi :
Looks like a show for little kids, Pass

Double-J :
Hmmm, Sounds interesting (although maybe they sold it when they said "life in a high school full of cute girls" tongue.gif ), I'll probably watch

Blade :
You haven't figured out by the past two seasons I'm not going to watch those Marvel Anime? Probably Pass

Utaa no Prince-Sama - Maji Love 1000% :
A Shoujo show about a reverse harem?... Pass...

Natsume Yuujin-Chou san :
3rd season to a show I haven't heard of. Sounds like it might either be interesting or boring, Not sure if I want to look up the other two

Yuru Yuri :
So uhhhm, When they say Yuri do they mean it? Because if this really is a show about lesbians I might be interested... laugh.gif

Kamisama Dolls :
Sounds like it might be interesting, Probably will watch

Morita-san wa Mukushi :
Doesn't really sound like it'd be that interesting, I'll wait until I hear more about it but for now probably not watching

Nyanpire the animation :
This looks like it'd be so weird and probably funny, just thinking of how WTF it probably will be makes me want to watch XD

Usagi Drop :
Sounds like it could possibly be sort of funny but I'm guessing not, Probably not watching

No.6 :
Sounds like it might be interesting, Might be watching

THE IDOLM@STER :
Story doesn't sound that interesting, but I've got to ask how good do these 13 girls look and how much "plot" are we going to be seeing?
But I sort of doubt it that's kind of show, So I probably won't be watching despite having one song from it that got stuck in my head after someone posted it elsewhere ages ago

Blood-C :
I'll probably watch, I saw the original movie and Blood+ and those weren't bad, Although I'm just hoping it doesn't start going meh late into the series like plus

Mayo Chiki! :
I haven't decided yet, Sounds like it has potential to be funny, might watch

R-15 :
Pardon the pun but this sounds fucking funny, I'll probably watch

Dantalian no Shoka :
Sounds like it could be interesting, probably watching

Ro-Kyu-Bu! :
Not into sports Anime, sounds like it'd be boring for most of it, they could go comedy but doesn't sound like they're doing that

Kami-sama no Memo-chou :
Not sure, I'll probably wait until I hear more about it

Mawaru Penguindrum :
The list really doesn't tell much, I'll wait until I get some real info on it before deciding

Sacred Seven :
Could be interesting or could seriously suck, I might watch an ep or two

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! :
Second season to a show I've never heard of, But it sounds funny as hell, I'll probably check it out

Ikoku no Meiro croise'e :
Story doesn't sound that interesting, I'll probably not watch or wait until I hear more or something

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi :
Sounds like it could be interesting, Probably watching

Nekogami no Yaoyorozu :
I'm not sure yet, I might watch

Manyuu Hikenchou :
SOLD! DEFINITELY watching, It's a show where boobs are the story, I don't need to say anything more... Watching!

Nurarihyon no Mago Sennen Makyou :
Sounds like it could be interesting, I might watch

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel :
You know a few weeks ago I remember hearing about the original OVA for this which was supposed to be good, I think I'll watch that when I get the chance (I mean it's only 2 eps) and I'll decide on the show after watching that

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Special :
I saw the show recently and it was pretty funny, not sure what exactly the special is but I'll watch

--------------------
PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Aug 5 2011, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

And now it's time for the post about my thoughts on the season so far. Going in order from the initial thoughts post...

Double-J :
OK I didn't expect this to be a 4 minute show, but despite that it's a fun show even if it's not what I expected, Maybe it's not the best but it's under 5 minutes so it's no loss to watch it

Yuru Yuri :
Speaking of being mislead, this is not what I expected for a show with yuri in the title.. But what it is is a funny show, OK yes alot of jokes come from what you'd think but this is not the kind of yuri I was hoping for, but not a bad show

Kami-sama Dolls :
I'm not sure how long the show is supposed to be but by ep 5 it still feels like it's getting started, I think it's a good show so far though

Morita-san wa Mukushi :
I almost didn't watch this, but I found out the eps are only 3 minutes each, And now that I've seen it I like it as a fun little show, if it was full sized eps I probably wouldn't watch it but for a 3 minute I can't complain, I sort of like it. Also I give them credit for something, unlike other 5 minute or less Anime I've seen, they actually animate it instead of having a show that looks like a flash animation

Nyanpire the animation :
How many of these 5 minute Anime do we have this season? This is another, for a 5 minute show it's funny but I'm not sure it'd work for a full show, but as a 4 minute show I like it. Although I have one complaint though, the train-wreck of a live action ending seems very out of place

No.6 :
Not a bad show, the story seems OK, not great though, seems like one of those shows you watch while it's airing but it wouldn't be worth going back on. Also something about this show seems sort of like the main characters are gay, I mean it's not like theres anything wrong with that but yaoi subtext ain't my thing.

The IDOLM@STER :
OK I ended up watching this show on some weird coincidence or something, The day the sub of the first ep went up, when I woke up that morning winamp was playing that one song I have, but it's actually an OK show, I'm not sure if I could recommend it but it's not bad

Blood-C :
Another "Feels like it's still getting started", but I like it so far (then again I also liked Blood the last vampire and the early half of Blood+), I think it's good so far.
Although I have to think is it some kind of rule the longer the franchise go on Saya has to start looking better each time? XD

Mayo Chiki! :
Funny as hell, Also gives some "plot" moments from time to time, I definitely like this show XD

R-15 :
See the description I gave to Mayo Chiki and add more "plot" moments (Even if they are censored to hell...), Definitely like it tongue.gif

Dantalian no Shoka :
Good show, very interesting, sort of reminds me of what I was hoping Gosick would be (not that Gosick was bad by any stretch of the imagination, this is just more like what I was expecting). I like this show

Kami-sama no Memo-chou :
Speaking of reminds me of Gosick, this feels like a modern Gosick (although without the romance part), Feels like it's just getting started or just has horrible pacing but I like it

Mawaru Penguindrum :
I'd tell you about this show but this is one of those shows you'd have to watch it to even understand what's being said, I don't know what it is but I like it

Sacred Seven :
It's an OK show, it's not bad but the writing isn't all that great, it's one of those things to watch while it airs but not worth going back on. It's something to watch if you have the time, I wouldn't recommend trying to make the time for it though

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! :
OK so far it hasn't been as great as the first season, it's not bad but the funny season was funny as hell, I still think this one is good though, I recommend it but watch the original first

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi :
Interesting show, Maybe writing could be better in some places but I think it's a good show so far

Nekogami Yaoyorozu :
This is one of those funny shows that you shouldn't take too seriously, maybe it's not the funniest a comedy show could be but it's definitely not bad

Manyuu Hikenchou :
It's a show about boobs, of course I like it. But this is something to watch just for alot of fanservice, the story isn't much of one but the boobs are definitely good.
Also not really part of thoughts but I'm kind of obligated to tell you to use Subdesu if you want to watch it, I've offered to help them out (been giving AT-X raws, pointed out a few errors and I should start timing the subs soon)

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel - Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise :
Funny show, and don't expect this to be a kids show because of the Mahou Shoujo thing, I've noticed plenty of not so g rated jokes, funny show, I'd recommend it although I recommend watching the two ep OVA first (Well it came first but still)

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll