Rider's Realm

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
RiderLeangle -- Oh hey, someone actually here
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
Mikain -- And now for something completely different! Someone to actually be here!
RiderLeangle -- I'd wonder how that even works then remembered how most of that site was rarely about the actual shows lol
ramos -- I go to a small g4 spinoff forum every once in awhile and I don't know how it's still alive.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Fall 2011 Anime
KingOOO
 Posted: Sep 6 2011, 01:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Snake Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

Well this is the usual "Let me go through the whole list and tell my thoughts" post

Battle Spirits: Heroes :
Battle Spirits? Fuck no... I call this "Mute the stream since this is what's going to be between Xros Wars and Gokaiger" and not pay attention like the one that airs now... Pass...

Busou Shinki - Moon Angel : Seems interesting, and it's another 5 minute Anime and it just came out, let me go watch the ep before continuing this post. *Watches*. OK pretty much it starts with a fight similar to the fight scenes from Infinite Stratos, then it goes to showing that it is based on toys, but at the end it seems like they're alive again. Seems interesting, I'll keep watching (no reason to drop a 5 minute anime anyways)

Digimon Xros Wars - Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Hunter-tachi :
Well I like the first Xros Wars, no reason I wouldn't keep watching, watching.

Cross Fight B-Daman :
Just because I liked B-Daman when I was younger, doesn't mean that it was good, not watching.

HUNTERxHUNTER :
Haven't seen the original but the concept seems interesting enough, I'll give it a chance

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai :
Seems funny enough, I'll probably watch.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE :
Honestly I never could really get into Gundam *ducks and hides before I get attacked*, I don't think I'll be watching

Hidamari Sketch x SP :
Doesn't seem bad, but honestly I'm not going to take the time to watch a 12 episode series that doesn't seem like anything too special just to watch a 2 episode special, especially when I need to catch up this season, I'll probably pass

Un-Go :
Seems interesting, I'll probably watch

Guilty Crown :
Seems pretty interesting, I think I'll watch

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon :
This also seems interesting, I think I'll watch. And if I remember correctly I think this is one of the ones SubDESU is considering for this upcoming season, so I might not just be watching, I might be subbing this tongue.gif

Persona 4 the animation :
Never played the game or any of the others, but it seems interesting, I'll probably watch

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume :
I liked the first show, I'll watch this too, I hope it's as funny as the first one

Fate/Zero :
Never seen Fate/stay night, but it seems interesting, I should watch that and this

WORKING'!! :
Haven't seen the first one but sounds funny, I should probably check that out

Shakugan no Shana III :
Haven't seem any of them, but it seems interesting, I sort of want to check it out but I don't know if I can get through them all. I'll eventually watch maybe

Ben-To :
This sounds pretty funny, I'll watch

Maken-Ki! :
Seems interesting, I'll probably watch. I think SD considered doing this one but probably weren't going to, so I might be subbing but I don't think we're doing it

Kimi to Boku :
Doesn't seem that interesting, I'll pass

Fujilog 2nd season :
If I didn't even want to watch the first one why would I care about this? I'll pass on this too

Masa-Iro Symphony :
Based on an Eroge huh? *sees pic* SOLD!

Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam :
Not really so sure about it, I might watch.

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle :

Tamayura ~Hitose~ :
Doesn't sound like it's too interesting... But chances are this is probably going to be one of those ones I keep hearing was so good and didn't watch. I might watch anyways...

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi :
I don't like yaoi... not watching... although I guess now I know I predicted right a couple seasons ago when the info there made it seem like it was yaoi so I'm glad I didn't watch...

Lupin III (4th untitled) :
I might watch, I remember seeing a few eps dubbed of an older one on [Adult Swim] or something when I was younger.

Bakuman 2 :
Never seen the first season, Personally it doesn't seem too interesting, but since this might be one of SD's projects I kind of have to, Also maybe watching it I can get chief to stop talking about it.... oh.... hi.... *runs*

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! :
See comment for "Masa-Iro Symphony" tongue.gif

Mirai Nikki :

C3 -CubexCursedxcCurious- :
Seems interesting anyways, was going to watch anyways, then I saw the words "fully naked female"... SOLD!!!!

--------------------
PM
^
KingOOO
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Snake Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Moon Angel: I'll try it
Hunter X Hunter: Supposed to be good, see above.
Chihayafuru: Sounds like a serious version of Zombie 13...in other words, not a chance
Boku wa Tomodachi: See Moon Angel
Un-Go, Guilty Crown, and Kyokai Senjou no Horizon: All got emphatic thumbs up.
P4: YES
Fate: What Rider said
Working!!: see above
Ben-To: WTF, gonna watch XD
Maken-Ki: Honestly, not a clue
Kimi to Boku: It's a school comedy...
Mashiro-Iro: sounds like less-battley IS...smile.gif
Last Exile: ???
Phi Brain: see P4.
Tamayura: Sounds like Generic Anime C, no thanks.
(Untitled Anime): Really sounds dull...
Maji de Watashi: sure, I'll give it a shot
Mirai Nikki: not a clue.
C3: *nods approvingly*

Everything else is 2nd seasons that I really don't care about.
PM
^
RiderLeangle
 Posted: Sep 15 2011, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Breakout Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Simon Champion!

OK since the list has been updated... Got to go through it again...

Shimanchu MiRiKa :
Sequel to something that doesn't seem too interesting, pass

Battle Spirits: Heroes :
Battle Spirits? Fuck no... I call this "Mute the stream since this is what's going to be between Xros Wars and Gokaiger" and not pay attention like the one that airs now... Pass...

Busou Shinki - Moon Angel : Seems interesting, and it's another 5 minute Anime and I already saw the first ep. Pretty much it starts with a fight similar to the fight scenes from Infinite Stratos, then it goes to showing that it is based on toys, but at the end it seems like they're alive again. Seems interesting, I'll keep watching (no reason to drop a 5 minute anime anyways)

Peeping Life -The Perfect Extension- :
4th series of something that sounds really boring... pass...

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume :
I liked the first show, I'll watch this too, I hope it's as funny as the first one

Bakuman 2 :
Never seen the first season, Personally it doesn't seem too interesting, but since this might be one of SubDESU's projects I kind of have to watch...

C3 -CubexCursedxcCurious- :
Seems interesting anyways, was going to watch anyways, then I saw the words "fully naked female"... SOLD!!!!

WORKING'!! :
Haven't seen the first one but sounds funny, I should probably check that out

Fate/Zero :
Never seen Fate/stay night, but it seems interesting, I should watch that and this

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! :
Based on an Eroge huh? *sees pic* SOLD!

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon :
This also seems interesting, I think I'll watch. And if I remember correctly I think this is one of the ones SubDESU is considering for this upcoming season, so I might not just be watching, I might be subbing this tongue.gif

Digimon Xros Wars - Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Hunter-tachi :
Well I like the first Xros Wars, no reason I wouldn't keep watching, watching.

Cross Fight B-Daman :
Just because I liked B-Daman when I was younger, doesn't mean that it was good, not watching.

HUNTERxHUNTER :
Haven't seen the original but the concept seems interesting enough, I'll give it a chance

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle :

Tamayura ~Hitose~ :
Doesn't sound like it's too interesting... But chances are this is probably going to be one of those ones I keep hearing was so good and didn't watch. I might watch anyways...

Kimi to Boku :
Doesn't seem that interesting, I'll pass

Chihayafuru :
This doesn't sound like it'd be interesting at all... Pass...

Maken-Ki! :
Seems interesting, I'll probably watch. I think SD considered doing this one but probably weren't going to, so I might be subbing but I don't think we're doing it

Masa-Iro Symphony :
See comment for "Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!" tongue.gif

Persona 4 the animation :
Never played the game or any of the others, but it seems interesting, I'll probably watch

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai :
Seems funny enough, I'll probably watch.

Shakugan no Shana III :
Haven't seem any of them, but it seems interesting, I sort of want to check it out but I don't know if I can get through them all. I'll eventually watch maybe

Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam :
Not really so sure about it, I might watch.

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2 :
I don't like yaoi... not watching... although I guess now I know I predicted right a couple seasons ago when the info there made it seem like it was yaoi so I'm glad I didn't watch...

Ben-To :
This sounds pretty funny, I'll watch

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE :
Honestly I never could really get into Gundam *ducks and hides before I get attacked*, I don't think I'll be watching

Mirai Nikki :

Chibiā˜†Devi! :
Sounds sort of like Beelzebub and that's a fun show, I'll probably watch

Un-Go :

Guilty Crown :
Seems pretty interesting, I think I'll watch

Ad Lib Anime Kenkyuusho :
I'm not sure if it'd work that well but this seems interesting, I'll probably watch.

Hidamari Sketch x SP :
Doesn't seem bad, but honestly I'm not going to take the time to watch a 12 episode series that doesn't seem like anything too special just to watch a 2 episode special, especially when I need to catch up this season, I'll probably pass

Fujilog 2nd season :
If I didn't even want to watch the first one why would I care about this? I'll pass on this too

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll